Gulf Coast Medical Center and its providers participate with many insurance plans. Below is a list of accepted insurance plans. Patients are responsible for co-payments, coinsurance, deductibles and costs for any services not covered on the day services are provided. Your coverage may change in 2024. Be sure to contact your insurer to verify our participation with your plan.
Plans Accepted by Gulf Coast Medical Center:
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Aetna Assurant Health
- Aetna HMO Medicare
- Aetna PPO Medicare
- Aetna Signature PPO
- Elect Choice
- FL Exchange
- GEHA (via Aetna Signature Plan)
- Managed Choice
- National Adv
- Open Access
- US Access
- Traditional Choice
- Advantage 65
- Advantage 65 - Select B, D & E (Medicare Supplement)
- BlueCard (Requires Auth)
- Blue Care (Exchange Plan Only)
- Blue Choice
- Blue Options PPO
- Blue Select PPO (Bronze Exchange Plan)
- Health Options HMO (Exchange Plan)
- Medicare Adv HMO (Blue)
- Medicare Adv PPO
- My Time
- Network Blue
- Traditional PPS
- Baycare Network - Cigna
- Central FL Network / Disney (01.01.2015) HMO
- Cigna Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
- Cigna Connect Individual & Family
- Cigna Great West
- Cigna Healthcare Seamless Network - Florida
- Choicefund Open Access Plus With Carelink
- Choicefund PPO
- Disney Tampa HMO Network
- Local Plus (Exchange Plan)
- Open Access Plus
- Medicare Advantage (Specialists Only)
- Choice Care PPO
- PPO, HMO, POS, EPO
- Open Access
- Traditional Plans
- Humana National POS Open Access
- PFFS Medicare PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- Standard PPO
- Tricare Reserve Select and Tricare Retired Reserve
- Prime HMO & PPO
Ultimate Health (Specialists Only)
- Ultimate Premier and Premier Plus (HMO)
- Ultimate Elite and Elite Plus (HMO)
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO)
- AARP Secure Horizons (Commercial)
- AARP Medicare Complete Focus (HMO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice (PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Essential (REGIONAL PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 (REGIONAL PPO)
- AmeriChoice (EXCHANGE PLAN)
- Community Plan (EXCHANGE PLAN)
- Golden Rule
- Navigate HMO/Navigate Balanced HMO/Navigate Plus PLUS
- HMO (CORE NAVIGATE)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (Commercial)
- Optum Care Plus (formerly Evercare)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- PCP secured options HMO (Medicare)
- UHC Assisted Living Plan (PPO SNP)
- UHC Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage (HMO & PPO)
- UHC Healthcare Nursing Home Plan (PPO SNP)
- All Savers Health Plan
- UHC Choice, Choice Plus, Choice Advanced, and Choice Plus Advanced
- UHC Edge
- UHC Options PPO Plans
- UHC Tiered Benefits Plan
- UHC Core Essentials, EPO, and POS (Core Products)
- UMR (United Medical Resource)
- UHC Passport
Wellcare (Specialists Only)
- LIBERTY (Dual eligible MCR-MCD)
- Medicare Advantage
Please verify coverage with your insurance plan.
Personal Injury (PIP) / Auto Insurance (Florida accidents only)
Please Note: Our Insurance Plan listing is subject to change.
Cash • Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express Accepted
Please call (727) 861-4751 for more information about Gulf Coast Medical Center’s Financial Policy.
Please Note: Our Insurance Plan listing may be subject to change. Please click here for a printable version.
Important News for our Medicare & Medicare Advantage Patients
All patients with Medicare are eligible to participate in the following programs offered at no charge by Gulf Coast Medical Center.
Welcome to Medicare Visit
Recently enlisted Medicare beneficiaries are eligible to receive a free Welcome to Medicare preventive health evaluation (also known as the Initial Preventive Physical Examination or IPPE) within the first 12 months of their enrollment. This onetime only visit focuses exclusively on health promotion and disease detection and serves as a great introduction on your road to continued wellness and productivity.
The IPPE includes:
• Assessment of vital signs
• General vision test
• Discussion on the importance of drafting advance directives
• Review of potential health risk factors
• Recommended list of screenings, immunizations, and additional services prepared just for you!
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
Visit After 12 months of enrollment or one year after your Welcome to Medicare Visit, Medicare beneficiaries receive full coverage for an Annual Wellness Visit. During this examination, we will update your medical record with all pertinent information from the past year; review your history and risk factors for disease; ensure that your medication list is up to date; and provide personalized health advice and counseling.
Important Note: Medicare provides coverage of the AWV and the IPPE at 100%. There is no coinsurance, co-payment or Medicare Part B deductible for these benefits.
For more information on Medicare or open enrollment, please follow the links below:
What if I have an out-of-network plan or no insurance?
If you have an insurance plan with which Gulf Coast Medical Center is not contracted (usually referred to as an “out-of-network” plan) or you do not have insurance, you will be responsible for payment of all charges on the day of service. Our billing staff are available to assist you in making alternative payment arrangements if necessary. Click here for a list of some of our fees.
If you have further questions, please contact us at 727-868-2151.
**Gulf Coast Medical Center does not accept Medical Discount Cards of any kind.**