Welcome! Please use this checklist as a guide to walk you through your onboarding process and be sure to complete the following items by their designated due dates.
BEFORE YOUR START DATE
Submit an online photo for your name badge (Optional)
Have a person favorite photograph you would like to use for your ID card? As an option, you can submit a photo prior to attending orientation. Otherwise, your photo will be taken at your orientation session. Also, be sure to include any credentials that need to be added to your badge (RMA, CNT, CNA, etc.)
ON YOUR FIRST DAY
Attend New Employee Orientation (11528 U.S. Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668, Human Resources)
Your hiring department will schedule your orientation with Human Resources to coincide with your first day. During orientation, you will be able to obtain your ID badge and your benefits enrollment forms. Make sure to bring with you:
- New Hire Payroll Packet
- Original proof of identification and eligibility to work (Driver’s License, State-issued ID)
- Original Social Security card for payroll purposes.
- Voided check or letter from bank for direct deposit.
- Foreign nationals on a visa need to bring passport & employment authorization documentation.
WITHIN YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS
Go to https://www.cdc.gov/handhygiene/training/interactiveeducation/ and complete the interactive hand washing training. Print your completion acknowledgement at the end and submit to HR.
Enroll in Your Benefits
Your benefits become effective on the first of the month in which you will reach your 90 days from date of hire. This means you have 60 days from date of hire to complete your enrollment forms and submit to Brown & Brown, our benefit consultants.
- Michelle Kent, Senior Account Executive, 954-331-1469, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analisa VanDelinder, Senior Claims Analyst, 954-331-1361, email@example.com
- Samantha Graveline, Senior Vice President, 954-331-1476, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of forms. Once enrollment is complete, you will also receive confirmation of enrollment. Human Resources will also receive a copy of this confirmation. Our policy is to begin deductions the month prior to the effective date. You should receive your card in the mail 7-10 days after your receive confirmation of enrollment.
- If you do not enroll in time, you will not have medical coverage.
- Once enrolled, you cannot make a change/cancellation until annual enrollment unless you have a qualifying event (spouse job loss, death, birth of child, etc.).
- You may, however, change your beneficiaries for your life insurance. Please contact one of our consultants listed above.
WITHIN YOUR FIRST 90 DAYS
Enroll in Go365 Humana Wellness and Rewards Program
This allows you to collect points towards gift cards or other items once you complete the health plans and continue toward a healthy lifestyle. Once you have received your member ID, go to www.Humana.com, create a login and get started!
AFTER YOUR FIRST YEAR
Add Contribution to Retirement Plan to Receive Company Match
After one year of service, all employees are eligible for the 401K plan. On your Paychex account, click the “Retirement Services” button or call 1-800-472-0072 to sign up. Gulf Coast Medical Center will match your contribution – up to 0.5% with a cap at $250.00 per year. Login to www.Paychexflex.com for more information.